Transportation Engineering Services
From multi-lane and limited access design to highway traffic operations assignments, Pegasus has a proven track record of successful transportation engineering projects. We are extremely proud of the fact that the average experience level of Pegasus’ Transportation professionals are among the highest in Florida. Our transportation team members have completed a wide range of projects. These have included:
- Corridor and alignment studies ranging from two-lane rural to major urban roads.
- Design of limited access highway improvement projects.
- Numerous intersection and traffic signal improvements.
As part of our highway engineering services, Pegasus provides preliminary and final construction plans, drainage system design, signalization systems, signage, lighting, ITS systems, MOT plans, cost estimates, bidding and construction phase/CEI services. Our experienced project managers coordinate the provision of cost-effective surveying, structural, electrical, ecological services, and other specialized services by highly qualified subconsultants with whom we have well-established relationships.
Group 3 - Highway Design - Roadway
- 3.1 – Minor Highway Design
- 3.2 – Major Highway Design
- 3.3 – Controlled Access Highway Design
Group 6 - Traffic Engineering and Operations Studies
- 6.1 – Traffic Engineering Studies
- 6.2 – Traffic Signal Timing
- 6.3.1 – Intelligent Transportation Systems Analysis and Design
- 6.3.2 – Intelligent Transportation Systems Implementation
- 6.3.3 – Intelligent Transportation Traffic Engineering Systems Communications
Group 7 - Traffic Operations Design
- 7.1 – Signing, Pavement Marking, and Channelization
- 7.2 – Lighting
- 7.3 – Signalization
Group 10 - Construction Engineering Inspection
1.0.1 – Roadway Construction Engineering Inspection
Experience has demonstrated that public engagement programs are key factors in the planning of roadway improvements. Pegasus’ senior transportation professionals are highly experienced in planning and implementing successful Public Engagement Programs.